Wings of Angels
‘Remembering’ and acknowledging our losses feels more pertinent than ever in the light of the pandemic and I invite you to participate in the creation a symbolic installation here at Church of a host of paper angels!
To do so:
1. Collect from Church pre-cut paper squares. A3 cut/trimmed to a square.
2. Follow these youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uHUsZXBNm4 instructions to fold an origami angel (as many as you wish) perhaps get family members to help you.
3. Return your folded angel(s) to the side chapel altar in church.
4. On Saturday 6th November all the paper angels will be gathered to make a very special display.
5. Then at 6 pm Sunday 14th November there will be a special service to remember all those we have lost and loved.
This is a Paragraph. Click on "Edit Text" or double click on the text box to start editing the content and make sure to add any relevant details or information that you want to share with your visitors.